Curtis Falls Mountain SPA Retreat
For the R E S T of your life! “Curtis Falls Mountain SPA Retreat” is a luxury B&B, in a grand Old English style with exceptional suites and legendary smorgasbord breakfasts. Its cottage gardens fold into the rainforest at Curtis Falls National Park. Very central, secluded location, close to most tourist attractions and restaurants.
“Curtis Falls Mountain SPA Retreat” is a small luxury Bed & Breakfast Hotel with a high standard of accommodation and service.
Corporate clientele catered for, business/holiday recreational packages.
- Very central yet secluded location, folding into the Rainforest at Curtis Falls National Park.
- Meet with friends in the RECEPTION LOUNGE with bay window views over the grounds.
- Curl up with a good book in front of an Open LOG FIRE in the Oak Beamed Library Lounge.
- Small group of friends have the exclusive use of both lounges and all facilities.
- Complimentary RED WINE at sunset for guests in reception lounge.
- Our smorgasbord FULL BREAKFASTS are legendary.
- All queen bed suites are spacious and overlook the gardens and rainforest.
- LCDTV, DVD, Inverter A/C, tea/coffee, fridge, microwave, ironing board.
- 3 fine restaurants within a short walk.
- Indulge in our exceptional purpose built HYDRO-THERAPY BODY SPA, (Hot Hydro Massage Therapy, for use by guests only).
- We also offer in-room DAY-SPA facilities (on request).
- A short walk to most attractions, only 0.7 km by boardwalk to the main Tourist Strip “Gallery Walk”, a Tourist Mecca.
- Easy access to Theme Parks and the Gold Coast.
- Take a night tour of our famous green GLOWWORMS.
“Curtis Falls Mountain SPA Retreat” boasts one of the best central locations on the mountain, in secluded gardens, close to shops, restaurants and the popular tourist strip “Gallery Walk”. A great place to relax and refresh.
Only the very top of Tamborine Mountain has a 3ºC to 5ºC cooler temperature difference all year round. Pleasant in summer, and in the cooler winter indulge around a log fire in the lounge.
Your stay will be a long cherished memory!