Cedar Creek Lodges
Your retreat for all seasons! “Cedar Creek Lodges at Thunderbird Park” are located within 112-hectares of unspoiled rainforest. This mountain resort is ideal for adventures, family holidays, weekend escapes, school camps, conferences, corporate groups, weddings and general social events. Stylish 2 bedroom lodges, holiday homes, contemporary rooms, backpackers’ dormitories, and camping sites. Pets allowed, inquire on booking.
“Cedar Creek Lodges” at Thunderbird Park is a magnificent mountain adventure playground on 112-hectares of unspoiled rainforest on Tamborine Mountain.
A hidden oasis only 40 minutes drive from the Gold Coast and less than an hour from Brisbane.
This mountain resort is ideal for adventures, family holidays, weekend escapes, school camps, conferences, corporate groups, weddings and general social events
A large variety of accommodation styles are available. These include:
- Stylish Creek Lodges
- Luxury Spa Rooms
- Deluxe Spa Rooms
- Premium Rooms
- Superior Room
- Bush Lodges (Family Accommodation)
- Lorikeet Lodge (Family Accommodation)
- Mill Lodge (Family Accommodation)
Thunderbird Park is well known for its adventurous and adrenalin pumping activities. The activities available are as follows:
- Thunderegg Fossicking – hunt for gemstone filled thundereggs from when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- Adventure Parc – 72 jungle games and 11 flying foxes…choose the adventure that is right for you.
- Horse Trail Riding – imagine riding trails through cool, green rainforest next to a babbling creek.
- Laser Skirmish – kit up in camouflage gear and face paint, form teams with mission objectives and play in the lush rainforest. It’s ready…aim…FUN!
- Mini Golf – 9 hole Mini Golf Championship Course.
- Bush Walking
- Bird Feeding
- Onsite restaurant ‘Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar’ – setting a new benchmark for style, the recently renovated ‘Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar’ will continue to impress guests with its rainforest surrounds by day and its magical lighting effects by night.
- Onsite kiosk ‘The Terrace Kiosk’ – wood fired pizzas, light meals and snacks. Open 7 days for lunch from 10am.
- Salt water swimming pool
- Rainforest rock pools
- Basketball court (1/2 court)
- Tennis court (1/2 court)
- Car park
- Communal Lounge
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Cots available
- Equipment hire
- Games/recreation area
- Gardens in property
- High chair
- Movie hire
- Non smoking establishment
- Open fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public telephone
- Room service