Mt Barney Lodges!
“Mt Barney Lodge” is an eco-accredited retreat with the closest accommodation to World Heritage-listed Mt Barney National Park.
The Lodge specializes in group and family bookings with accommodation options including Queenslander Homesteads, cabins, deluxe camper trailers and camping.
Our experienced and qualified Outdoor Leaders can take you on an adventure experience such as rock climbing, abseiling, or a kid’s night adventure, or you can immerse yourself in nature as we have creek frontage and bushwalks starting from the Lodge.
All our accommodation allows you to self-cater, or we can bring hearty country meals to your table.
Mt Barney Lodge is perfect for small conferences, meetings and team building workshops. Groups are welcome with 46 people able to be accommodated in beds across the 6 venues.
Come and share our wilderness heritage!
- Winner of the QORF Environmental Award – 2008
- Finalist in Ecotourism at Queensland Tourism Awards – 2008
- Finalist in Ecotourism at Queensland Tourism Awards – 2007
- Winner of the QORF Environmental Award – 2007
- Winner of UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION CATEGORY
in the Beaudesert Tourism Awards – 2001