You’ll Never want to leave “Curtis Cottage” is luxury set in secluded gardens that nestle into the rainforest at the famous “Curtis Falls”. Self contained A/C Luxury, includes Great Full Breakfasts. Large BBQ. Veranda front & back. Car port. Easy wheel chair access. No steps. This very comfy cottage is only a few minutes stroll away from cafes, restaurants and “Gallery Walk” with all its arts, crafts, gifts and brewery.
Click on the yellow circle to find CURTIS COTTAGE on the main map!
“Curtis Cottage” is located on the grounds of “Curtis Falls Mountain Spa Retreat“, a small luxury Bed & Breakfast Hotel with a high standard of accommodation and service. Your cottage is secluded and private, but still within a short stroll of the retreat; boasted as one of the most central locations on the mountain; and within 5 to 10 min of excellent restaurants.
- Very central yet secluded location, folding into the Rainforest at Curtis Falls National Park.
- Breakfast Hamper provided daily OR
- Full Chef prepared Breakfasts each day
- LCDTV, DVD, Inverter A/C, tea/coffee, fridge, microwave, ironing board.
- Indulge in our exceptional purpose built HYDRO-THERAPY BODY SPA, (Hot Hydro Massage Therapy, for use by guests only. Between 8am and 5pm).
- A short walk to most attractions, only 0.7 km by boardwalk to the main Tourist Strip “Gallery Walk”, (includes, Brewery, Cheese factory, 40+ specialty shops)
- Easy access to Theme Parks and the Gold Coast.
- Take a night tour of our famous Curtis Falls green GLOWWORMS.
- 3 fine restaurants within a short walk.
“Curtis Cottage” boasts one of the best central locations on the mountain, in secluded gardens, close to shops, restaurants and the popular tourist strip “Gallery Walk”. A great place to relax and refresh.
Only the very top of Tamborine Mountain has a 3ºC to 5ºC cooler temperature difference all year round (click HERE to check the weather on Tamborine Mountain!). Pleasant in summer, and in the cooler winter indulge around a log fire in the guest lounge of the retreat.Your stay will be a long cherished memory!